Tuesday 31 July 2012

Mr Ivor Fenton

I'm giving thanks today for my friend Iver Fenton who was buried today at the cemetery in Dollingstown, Northern Ireland. Ivor was a Christian and a gentleman as well! He was also fond of rugby and has rightly been described as being larger than life. I first knew him thirty years ago then lost contact until a few years ago when my wife and I met up with his wife and family at the New Wine conference in Sligo. I already miss his big smile but I'm thankful that we were friends. Thoughts go to his lovely family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am shocked to hear of Ivor's passing.We discovered he was a relative and became a great friend.We met him 14years ago when he helped us get our first mortgage he was always helpfull and kind.He was the only one who went out of his way.Ivor used to keep us going saying we were his youngest ever clients.My thoughts go to Olive,Josh and Naomi.Peace perfect peace.Nicola and glen fenton

Anonymous said...

He was a good business man who served his clients well.